- It is the customers own responsibility to make sure that the reference number and the bar code don't get lost. If the ticket is used by others, it becomes invalid to the customer.
- The ticket is valid for the defined route and on the specified time and date only.
* Exceptions for the Flybussekspressen: The ticket is valid for 2 hours before and 12 hours after departure time printed on your ticket.
- Make sure that you have chosen the correct travel route and time of departure.
- It is the customers own responsibility to make sure that the correct ticket type is chosen. If the customer is entitled to any sort of discount, be sure to bring valid identification.
- The ticket cannot be changed, but is refundable up until 24 hours prior to departure. Round trip tickets are considered as one ticket, and is refundable up until 24 hours prior to the first departure time. Please use this form to claim a refund.
- By law, children under 135 cm must use proper security equipment (child seat). We therefore reserve the right to deny boarding of children (under 135 cm), should the security equipment provided by the bus company already be in use.
- If our online ticketing service is unavailable due to technical problems, tickets must to be purchased on board the bus. The ticket fares on board may differ from the prices given online. The given online fares are only guaranteed when tickets are purchased online.
If any questions, please send us an E-mail or call (+47) 815 44 444.